Today was Gabe's halloween party for school. He looked forward to it all day. When choosing Gabe' costume this year he had it set that he was going to be a pirate again. (he was that last year) Until we took the girls to the halloween store he changed his mind real fast. Low and behold we came home with a power ranger costume. I should have seen that one coming. Going to a halloween store is like throwing a kid in a candy store and not letting them get any candy. I was actually surprised he did not get the spiderman costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Umm, don't you see the copyright info on my blog? J/K If Damon is reading this J/K means just kidding! Those glasses crack me up too. It was quite the site to see while I was driving!
Post a Comment